This is my favourite thing at the moment – I’m obsessed! Serve it as a delicious dip with crudités and seedy crackers or stir it through your carbohydrate of choice to transform a simple weeknight meal. I hope you love it as much as I do!
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds (pepitas)
- 2 tsp tahini
- ½ cup parsley, stalks removed
- ¼ cup water
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Heat a large dry skillet or frying pan over a medium heat. Add the pumpkin seeds and toast them, stirring frequently with a wooden spoon, until they have turned slightly golden and have become crunchier.
- Remove from the heat and place the pumpkin seeds and tahini in a mini food processor (a larger food processor is also fine) and blitz until the pumpkin seeds become a coarse crumb bound by the tahini.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, including a good season of salt and pepper, and blitz again for a minute or two until everything is well blended. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate and serve. Keep chilled.